**TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS ENTIRE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is RJ, I'm a female college student & this is for the people who are broken, the ones who have been through hell. Don't give up =) I have PTSD and that's mainly what this page focuses on; Understanding about PTSD & Support. It isn't just for people who have PTSD, anyone is welcome here, even if you're just curious =) Feel free to ask questions about my PTSD or anything else =)
I’m not ashamed of my scars, but I don’t show them off….
Does that even make any sense?
*EDIT* The reason I said something is because one of my friend’s bought me a TWLOHA tank top for Christmas and I have scars on my shoulders.
^That’s the link for the tank top, if anyone was wondering.
- thefuturemayyetbewon said: you could layer something under it? Or wear a button up over it <3
- pokadotdreams likes this
- band-kid-swag reblogged this from myheroesaretattooed
- popcornandwho likes this
- remainsofhersoul said: Perfect sense.
- andtheawfulthingsyoudo reblogged this from myheroesaretattooed
- atimbalance likes this
- iamcourageandserenity likes this
- storiesyoullneverknow likes this
- workinprogress14 reblogged this from myheroesaretattooed
- badw0lf9 likes this
- prettylittlecatastrophe likes this
- myheroesaretattooed posted this